Steps to Cleaning and Conditioning your LUXE BRAND Laces
- With a soft bristle brush, remove the dust and dirt from the shoelaces.
- Wet a light colored rag or sponge and add a small amount of soap. Work on one section of the leather at a time, rubbing the soap into the leather until it lathers. The goal is to remove any dirt from within the pores of the leather.
- Wipe the lather off with a damp rag or sponge. Repeat this process
- Once you have cleaned the entire article, let it dry completely.
- Apply a little leather oil to a light colored rag and wipe it onto the leather in a small circular motion. Do not apply too much oil. The leather should "drink up" the oil and any excess will be left on the surface.
- Wipe the excess off with a clean rag. Excess oil left on the article will attract dirt.
||Extra Low Top Shoes
||Low Top Shoes
||Mid Top Shoes
||High Top Shoes